Job location: Novi Sad
Pannonia expertise is an IT consultancy with 40 employees in Novi Sad and Niš. Our focus is on e-banking, e-commerce,
healthcare and research. What makes Pannonia expertise different from other outsourcing companies is our business model – the so called “dedicated outsourcing”.
Our development teams are formed in Serbia but at the same time they become part of a Swiss company and each team works exclusively for a single client on their inhouse project.
Our main goal is to deliver the best product, and we strive to do it by achieving a positive work atmosphere, excellent financial and work conditions that lets our team of experts shine.
Our client has a heavy presence in the fintech industry and e-banking niche. Our goal is to improve the quality of our front and back office web and mobile applications.
Your main role will be manual and automated testing around new and existing functionality, and working closely with developers on continuous integration and improvements.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in testing positions
- Basic JAVA knowledge and understanding of OOP concepts is a must
- Experience with Test automation as well as Manual Testing. Knowledge of Selenium Web Driver is a plus
- Familiar with Release, Defects and Test Management tools like: JIRA
- Familiar with Test Case management tools like: TestRail
- Experience with source version control tools like: Git, SVN, etc.
- Experience with working within a Continuous Integration environments using tools like: Jenkins
- Fluency in spoken and written English, German is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in and embrace a team environment
- Report defects found in testing diligently, promptly, and accurately, using standard defect tracking tools
- Reproduce bugs reported by clients (Fast Feedback)
- Track defects from discovery to successful correction, validation and verification
- A very attractive salary
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge